Subscribe to my occasional email updates, news and events
My Personal Code of Ethics
- I will choose the shortest, gentlest and most effective route to helping you achieve your goals, to the best of my knowledge, skills and ability.
- If I feel that I am unable to help you, for whatever reason, I will do my best to refer you to an appropriate source of help.
- I will operate a flexible scale of fees and will endeavour to make sure that my help is affordable for everyone who needs it.
- I will maintain confidentiality of everything discussed in the sessions, unless the information you give me suggests a risk of serious harm to yourself or others. (You can opt for "content-free" sessions, where you do not need to discuss or describe your past or present experiences.)
- I will not make judgements or criticisms, or tell you to "get the grip". I will strive to help you re-discover your inner resources and strengths, and to remind you what a beautiful and unique human being you are.
I also strive to work to the Codes of Ethics of the professional organisations to which I belong as a member. These are available on the websites:
For your peace of mind, the following documents are available for inspection:
- Evidence of my training & qualifications
- Certificate of Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
- Enhanced CRB Disclosure Certificate