Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
I have been working with people in a helping capacity since 2000. I specialise in treating trauma and post traumatic stress in both adults and children, and have completed a Master of Science programme in Therapeutic Practice for Psychological Trauma with Chester University in 2016. I am a UKCP Registered Neurolinguistic Psychotherapist, EMDR Europe Accredited Practitioner, and Master Trainer of Trainers in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). I also have some years of experience and extensive training in cognitive-behavioural therapy, hypno-psychotherapy, stress management (individual and corporate) and addiction treatment, and am continually working on improving my skills and flexibility in helping people heal and achieve their best potential.
I train both professionals and the general public in the UK and around the world (Russia, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Israel, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan and other countries) in Emotional Freedom Techniques (from introductory to advanced levels), trauma counselling, self-help tools, mental health awareness and other topics.
- UKCP (The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) - Registration No.09160733
- NLPtCA (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy & Counselling Association) - Accredited Member No. 1953231
- AAMET (Association for Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques) - Master Trainer of Trainers in EFT, Member No. 1004028
- EMDR Association (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) UK & Ireland - EMDR Europe Accredited Practitioner, Member No. B106
- EFT Guild - Gold Member
- AIST (Association of Integrative Sandplay Therapists) - Associate Member
- GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) - Senior Member No. 4432 and Approved Hypnotherapy Supervisor
- College of Sound Healing - Full Member
- Northern Guild for Psychotherapy - Member
- European Society for Trauma & Dissociation - Member
Just a quick note to let you know all went well with the public speaking yesterday. I can't say it was the world's greatest delivery - but certainly better than I ever could have expected. Trusted colleagues gave honest feedback, and said they were amazed as I looked as if I had been doing it for years.
J., senior manager
After having had several sandplay sessions with Masha, I can honestly say that the results were outstanding. Masha is a warm, friendly therapist and I would highly recommend her services, and particularly, the sand play.
I didn't even realise it but all of a sudden I noticed some very big differences in my life and how I feel about things. I can't thank you enough for the help you have given me