Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
I have been working with people in a helping capacity since 2000. I specialise in treating trauma and post traumatic stress in both adults and children, and have completed a Master of Science programme in Therapeutic Practice for Psychological Trauma with Chester University in 2016. I am a UKCP Registered Neurolinguistic Psychotherapist, EMDR Europe Accredited Practitioner, and Master Trainer of Trainers in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). I also have some years of experience and extensive training in cognitive-behavioural therapy, hypno-psychotherapy, stress management (individual and corporate) and addiction treatment, and am continually working on improving my skills and flexibility in helping people heal and achieve their best potential.
I train both professionals and the general public in the UK and around the world (Russia, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Israel, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan and other countries) in Emotional Freedom Techniques (from introductory to advanced levels), trauma therapy, self-help tools, mental health awareness and other topics.
- UKCP (The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) – Registered Psychotherapist & Supervisor
- NLPtCA (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy & Counselling Association) – Accredited Psychotherapist & Supervisor
- EFT International (formerly AAMET) – Master Trainer of Trainers in EFT
- EMDR Association (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) UK & Ireland – EMDR Europe Accredited Practitioner
- EFT Guild – Gold Member
- AIST (Association of Integrative Sandplay Therapists) – Full Member, Supervisor & Tutor
- College of Sound Healing – Workshop Tutor & Gong Practitioner
Want to find out more?
You can get in touch through the Contact page or email email@example.com