Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Please note that I currently accept new clients *only* for Sandplay Therapy and Sound/Gong Therapy. I am also offering clinical supervision for psychotherapists and counsellors, and have a space for one supervisee, please enquire.
My name is Masha Bennett and I offer Psychotherapy, Sandplay Therapy, Sound/Gong Healing, and Mindfulness for both adults and children, as well as training and clinical supervision for professionals in the High Peak and Manchester area. Training is available throughout the UK and internationally, and some forms of psychotherapy and supervision can be conducted online.
If you want to arrange an appointment, enquire about the help available, find out more about my courses and events, or have any comments regarding the information on this site, please get in touch through the Contact page.
On this site you can find information on the following:
- My psychotherapy services, including NLPt (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy), Sandplay Therapy, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), as well as some other therapies which may be incorporated into the treatment, as appropriate. Please note I am not currently accepting new clients for psychotherapy, but one-off individual sessions/mini-retreats with Sandplay Therapy and/or Sound Healing may be available.
- Treatment available for children’s issues, including emotional and behavioural difficulties, phobias, trauma. Please note I am not currently accepting new child clients for psychotherapy.
- Accredited training in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) in the UK and internationally, including the unique specialised trainings EFT for Addiction Treatment and EFT for Eating Disorders (you can also find the details of the forthcoming training events below on this page if you scroll down).
- Other courses and events in the field of personal development, therapy, self-help, healing.
- Information and links for a range of emotional and psychological issues, including addictions, anxiety, attachment issues, children’s issues, depression, dissociation, insomnia, LGBT issues, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, physical aches & pains, trauma & PTSD.
- Clinical Supervision for psychotherapists, counsellors, creative therapists, and other mental health professionals. I am an approved supervisor for UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy), NLPtCA (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy & Counselling Association), and AIST (Association for Integrative Sandplay Therapists).
- EFT Supervision and Mentoring for practitioners and students (supervision is an essential CPD requirement if you are accredited or aim to be accredited with EFT International, formerly AAMET).
- Therapy for therapists – available to any psychotherapist, counsellor, complementary therapist, mental health professional looking for support with personal or work issues. Please note I do not currently accept clients for psychotherapy but can offer one-off individual Sandplay Therapy and/or Sound Healing retreats (1/2 day or full day) or shorter sessions.
- Corporate services, including in-house training, workshops, critical incident stress management, workplace mediation and conflict resolution, stress management, team away days and consultancy services.
- Useful free downloads, including a range of handouts, worksheets and self-help materials, such as the free 16-page Pocket Guide to EFT for Addiction Treatment, Self-help & Recovery, written specially for beginners.
I run very few open courses (see below), but offer in-house trainings in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), Trauma Awareness, Mental Health Awareness, Vicarious Trauma, Mindfulness, Neuroscience & Attachment, Stress Management, Creative Therapies, Sound Healing, and some other topics to organisations and groups – please enquire for details.
I sometimes host workshops and events run by other trainers whose work I respect and value, for details see below or visit the News & Events page.
Open Courses and Workshops
8-11 February 2019 – Comprehensive Resource Model Basic Training with Dr Gordon Barclay – Luther King Centre, Manchester.
16-17 February 2019 – Trauma Awareness for Sound Healers with Masha Bennett – Studio Fields, Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Organised and hosted by Alison Russell. Approved as CPD by the College of Sound Healing. FULLY BOOKED.
6-7 April 2019 – Trauma Awareness for Holistic Therapists with Masha Bennett – Soul School, Knutsford, Cheshire.
14 July 2019 – Sacred Chants & Healing Mantras with Rhiannon Becque and Masha Bennett – Hadfield Hall, Glossop, Derbyshire/Greater Manchester.
27-28 July 2019 – Emotional Freedom Techniques Level 1 with Masha Bennett (EFTi certification) – Soul School, Knutsford, Cheshire.
7-8 September 2019 – Trauma Awareness for Sound Healers with Masha Bennett – Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Approved as CPD by the College of Sound Healing. FULLY BOOKED.
16-17 November 2019 – Trauma Awareness for Holistic Therapists with Masha Bennett – St Oswald’s Hospice Education Centre, Newcastle. Organised and hosted by Andy Hunt of Practical Wellbeing.
7-8 December 2019 – Emotional Freedom Techniques Level 2 with Masha Bennett (EFTi practitioner accreditation available) – Soul School, Knutsford, Cheshire.
15-16 February 2020 – Working with Dreams: A Gestalt Approach with Alan Leach – Hadfield Hall, Glossop, Derbyshire/Greater Manchester.
For full details of all events get in touch through the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can watch my brief video introduction to EFT here:
In 2019 I am presenting at the following events:
11-12 May – Animal Energy World Conference, Manchester
8-10 November – College of Sound Healing Conference, Great Malvern
Regular Local Events
1st Wednesday of each month (except August & January) – Sound Healing Circle with Rhiannon Becque, Hadfield Hall, Glossop, Derbyshire
3rd Wednesday of each month (except August) – Drumming Circle with Masha Bennett, The Craft Barn, Hadfield, Glossop, Derbyshire.
I also run an approximately monthly Gong Bath Meditation in Glossop area, Romiley and occasional other areas – dates and details are posted on my Facebook page Sand & Sound for the Soul.
Getting in touch
To enquire about training, events, therapy and supervision, get in touch through the Contact page or email email@example.com.