Subscribe to my occasional email updates, news and events
Please note that my current main website is https://sandsoundcentre.co.uk and this website is no longer regularly updated, so some of the information here is likely to be out-of-date. Please visit the new website to find out about my therapy and supervision services, courses, events and other offerings.
My name is Masha Bennett and I offer Psychotherapy, Sandplay Therapy, Sound/Gong Healing, and Mindfulness for both adults and children, as well as training and clinical supervision for professionals in the High Peak and Manchester area. Training is available throughout the UK and internationally, and some forms of psychotherapy and supervision can be conducted online.
If you want to arrange an appointment, enquire about the help available, find out more about my courses and events, or have any comments regarding the information on this site, please get in touch through the Contact page.
On this site you can find information on the following:
- My psychotherapy services, including NLPt (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy), Sandplay Therapy, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), as well as some other therapies which may be incorporated into the treatment, as appropriate. Please note I am not currently accepting new clients for psychotherapy, but one-off individual sessions/mini-retreats with Sandplay Therapy and/or Sound Healing may be available.
- Treatment available for children’s issues, including emotional and behavioural difficulties, phobias, trauma. Please note I am not currently accepting new child clients for psychotherapy.
- Information and links for a range of emotional and psychological issues, including addictions, anxiety, attachment issues, children’s issues, depression, dissociation, insomnia, LGBT issues, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, physical aches & pains, trauma & PTSD.
- Clinical Supervision for psychotherapists, counsellors, creative therapists, and other mental health professionals. I am an approved supervisor for UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy), NLPtCA (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy & Counselling Association), and AIST (Association for Integrative Sandplay Therapists).
- Therapy for therapists – available to any psychotherapist, counsellor, complementary therapist, mental health professional looking for support with personal or work issues. Please note I do not currently accept clients for psychotherapy but can offer one-off individual Sandplay Therapy and/or Sound Healing retreats (1/2 day or full day) or shorter sessions.
- Corporate services, including in-house training, workshops, critical incident stress management, workplace mediation and conflict resolution, stress management, team away days and consultancy services.
- Useful free downloads, including a range of handouts, worksheets and self-help materials, such as the free 16-page Pocket Guide to EFT for Addiction Treatment, Self-help & Recovery, written specially for beginners.
I offer workshops, courses and training events on a range of subjects, including Sandplay Therapy, other Creative Therapies, Sound Healing, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Trauma Awareness. I also offer regular Gong Bath Meditations and facilitate a monthly Drumming Group.
A number of training courses, including Trauma Awareness, Emotional Freedom Techniques, and others, may be available for delivery in-house for organisations.
For any enquiries get in touch through the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
EFT is a wonderful self-help and therapeutic tool which is one of the favourites in my toolbox. I have been practising EFT since 2004, and teaching it since 2006 in several countries around the world, and until recently I was an accredited Master Trainer of Trainers for EFT International (formerly Association for Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques). I have now left the Association and teach independently, mostly in-house to organisations – NHS, counselling associations, social services, etc. You can watch my brief video introduction to EFT here.
Getting in touch
To enquire about training, events, therapy and supervision, get in touch through the Contact page or email email@example.com.