Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Please note that I typically have an 6-8 week waiting list for new psychotherapy clients. (Clinical supervision and appointments for children may be available sooner, please enquire.)
My name is Masha Bennett and I offer psychotherapy, training and supervision in the High Peak and Manchester area. Training is available throughout the UK and internationally, some forms of psychotherapy and supervision are available online.
If you want to arrange an appointment, enquire about the help available, find out more about EFT training, or have any comments regarding the information on this site, please get in touch through the Contact page.
On this site you can find information on the following:
- My psychotherapy services, including NLPt (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy), Sandplay Therapy, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), as well as some other therapies which may be incorporated into the treatment, as appropriate.
- Treatment available for children's issues, including emotional and behavioural difficulties, phobias, trauma
- Accredited training in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) in the UK and internationally, including the unique specialised trainings EFT for Addiction Treatment and EFT for Eating Disorders (you can also find the details of the forthcoming training events below on this page if you scroll down).
- Other courses and events in the field of personal development, therapy, self-help, healing.
- Information and links for a range of emotional and psychological issues, including addictions, anxiety, attachment issues, children's issues, depression, dissociation, insomnia, LGBT issues, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, physical aches & pains, trauma & PTSD, high blood pressure/hypertension.
- EFT Supervision and Mentoring for practitioners and students (supervision is an essential CPD requirement if you are accredited with AAMET). I am an approved supervisor for General Hypnotherapy Register and am able to offer supervision to both trainee and practising hypnotherapists.
- Therapy for therapists - available to any psychotherapist, counsellor, complementary therapist, mental health professional looking for support with personal or work issues
- Corporate services, including in-house training, workshops, workplace mediation and conflict resolution, stress management, team away days and consultancy services.
- Useful free downloads, including a range of handouts, worksheets and self-help materials, such as the free 16-page Pocket Guide to EFT for Addiction Treatment, Self-help & Recovery, written specially for beginners.
I currently do not have any open courses scheduled for 2016, but do offer in-house trainings in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), trauma therapy, stress management, and some other topics to organisations and groups - please enquire for details.
I sometimes host workshops and events run by other trainers whose work I respect and value, for full details visit the News & Events page. In 2016 I am hosting the following training courses:
12-14 February - Module 2: Certificate in Integrative Sandplay Therapy with John Daly - Mossley, Greater Manchester - www.sandplaytherapy.co.uk - REGISTRATION CLOSED (Module 3 - 8-10 April, Module 4 - 3-5 June)
5-6 March - Unleash Your Writing Power with Judi Goodwin - Mossley, Greater Manchester - www.unleashyourwritingpower.com
11-12 June - Identity Healing Practitioner Training with Andy Hunt - Mossley, Greater Manchester - www.identityhealing.com
I expect to be scheduling some EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) training courses in the second half of 2016.
You can watch my brief video introduction to EFT here:
Just a quick note to let you know all went well with the public speaking yesterday. I can't say it was the world's greatest delivery - but certainly better than I ever could have expected. Trusted colleagues gave honest feedback, and said they were amazed as I looked as if I had been doing it for years.
J., senior manager
After having had several sandplay sessions with Masha, I can honestly say that the results were outstanding. Masha is a warm, friendly therapist and I would highly recommend her services, and particularly, the sand play.
I didn't even realise it but all of a sudden I noticed some very big differences in my life and how I feel about things. I can't thank you enough for the help you have given me