Subscribe to my occasional email updates, news and events
Please note that I due to the quarantine restrictions, at the moment I only work online, but plan to resume face-to-face work at my new office space at the Wren Nest Business Centre in Glossop from September 2020.
My name is Masha Bennett and I offer Psychotherapy, Sandplay Therapy, Sound/Gong Healing, and Mindfulness for both adults and children, as well as training and clinical supervision for professionals in the High Peak and Manchester area. Training is available throughout the UK and internationally, and some forms of psychotherapy and supervision can be conducted online.
If you want to arrange an appointment, enquire about the help available, find out more about my courses and events, or have any comments regarding the information on this site, please get in touch through the Contact page.
On this site you can find information on the following:
- My psychotherapy services, including NLPt (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy), Sandplay Therapy, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), as well as some other therapies which may be incorporated into the treatment, as appropriate. Please note I am not currently accepting new clients for psychotherapy, but one-off individual sessions/mini-retreats with Sandplay Therapy and/or Sound Healing may be available.
- Treatment available for children’s issues, including emotional and behavioural difficulties, phobias, trauma. Please note I am not currently accepting new child clients for psychotherapy.
- Accredited training in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) in the UK and internationally, including the unique specialised trainings EFT for Addiction Treatment and EFT for Eating Disorders (you can also find the details of the forthcoming training events below on this page if you scroll down).
- Other courses and events in the field of personal development, therapy, self-help, healing.
- Information and links for a range of emotional and psychological issues, including addictions, anxiety, attachment issues, children’s issues, depression, dissociation, insomnia, LGBT issues, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, physical aches & pains, trauma & PTSD.
- Clinical Supervision for psychotherapists, counsellors, creative therapists, and other mental health professionals. I am an approved supervisor for UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy), NLPtCA (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy & Counselling Association), and AIST (Association for Integrative Sandplay Therapists).
- EFT Supervision and Mentoring for practitioners and students (supervision is an essential CPD requirement if you are accredited or aim to be accredited with EFT International, formerly AAMET).
- Therapy for therapists – available to any psychotherapist, counsellor, complementary therapist, mental health professional looking for support with personal or work issues. Please note I do not currently accept clients for psychotherapy but can offer one-off individual Sandplay Therapy and/or Sound Healing retreats (1/2 day or full day) or shorter sessions.
- Corporate services, including in-house training, workshops, critical incident stress management, workplace mediation and conflict resolution, stress management, team away days and consultancy services.
- Useful free downloads, including a range of handouts, worksheets and self-help materials, such as the free 16-page Pocket Guide to EFT for Addiction Treatment, Self-help & Recovery, written specially for beginners.
I offer workshops, courses and training events on a range of subjects, including Sandplay Therapy, other Creative Therapies, Sound Healing, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Trauma Awareness. I also offer regular Gong Bath Meditations and facilitate a monthly Drumming Group.
Please note all previously scheduled face-t0-face courses and events have been cancelled due to the quarantine restrictions. I am hoping to begin to offer some face-to-face workshops from September onwards, subject to government guidelines.
In the meantime, I have some free offerings online, including weekly Gong Meditations, Bedtime Stories for Grownups, and daily Garden River Meditation, live-streamed via my Facebook page https://facebook.com/sand.sound.soul
A number of training courses, including Trauma Awareness, Emotional Freedom Techniques, and others, may be available for delivery in-house for organisations, when the current restrictions ease.
For any enquiries get in touch through the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can watch my brief video introduction to EFT here:
Getting in touch
To enquire about training, events, therapy and supervision, get in touch through the Contact page or email email@example.com.