Please note that I currently have an approximately 10 week waiting list for new psychotherapy clients. (Clinical supervision and appointments for children may be available sooner, please enquire.)
My name is Masha Bennett and I offer psychotherapy, training and supervision in the High Peak and Manchester area. Training is available throughout the UK and internationally, some forms of psychotherapy and supervision are available online.
If you want to arrange an appointment, enquire about the help available, find out more about EFT training, or have any comments regarding the information on this site, please get in touch through the Contact page.
To receive updates on training courses, workshops and other events, you can subscribe to my occasional e-newsletter by clicking on the button below:
On this site you can find information on the following:
- My psychotherapy services, including NLPt (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy), Sandplay Therapy, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), as well as some other therapies which may be incorporated into the treatment, as appropriate.
- Treatment available for children's issues, including emotional and behavioural difficulties, phobias, trauma
- Accredited training in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) in the UK and internationally, including the unique specialised trainings EFT for Addiction Treatment and EFT for Eating Disorders (you can also find the details of the forthcoming training events below on this page if you scroll down).
- Other courses and events in the field of personal development, therapy, self-help, healing.
- Information and links for a range of emotional and psychological issues, including addictions, anxiety, attachment issues, children's issues, depression, dissociation, insomnia, LGBT issues, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, physical aches & pains, trauma & PTSD, high blood pressure/hypertension.
- EFT Supervision and Mentoring for practitioners and students (supervision is an essential CPD requirement if you are accredited with AAMET). I am an approved supervisor for General Hypnotherapy Register and am able to offer supervision to both trainee and practising hypnotherapists.
- Therapy for therapists - available to any psychotherapist, counsellor, complementary therapist, mental health professional looking for support with personal or work issues
- Corporate services, including in-house training, workshops, workplace mediation and conflict resolution, stress management, team away days and consultancy services.
- Useful free downloads, including a range of handouts, worksheets and self-help materials, such as the free 16-page Pocket Guide to EFT for Addiction Treatment, Self-help & Recovery, written specially for beginners.
UK Training with Masha Bennett in 2015
4-5 July - EFT for Eating Disorders (incorporating AAMET Level 1 certification) - Esher, Surrey, organised by The National Centre for Eating Disorders www.eating-disorders.org.uk (maximum group size 12)
29-30 August - EFT for Addictions and Eating Disorders Level 2 (leading to AAMET EFT Practitioner certification) - Esher, Surrey, organised by The National Centre for Eating Disorders www.eating-disorders.org.uk (maximum group size 12)
In-house training for organisations and groups available, please enquire.
I teach EFT in my individual style, whilst striving to stay consistent with EFT founder Gary Craig's original concept and core principles. All courses are certified by the Association for Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques, and follow the guidelines of the Association.
I sometimes organise workshops and events run by other trainers, for details visit the News & Events page.
You can watch my brief video introduction to EFT here:
To receive updates on training courses, workshops and other exciting events, you can subscribe to my newsletter by clicking on the button below: